Long term care services

If you meet any of the following you will want to complete a Health Care Application for Payment of Long Term Care Services.

• Living in or may need to move to a nursing home or assisted living facility

• Applying for a waiver program to help you stay in your home.

Waiver programs allow some people with disabilities, age 65 or older, who have chronic medical needs to receive services in the community rather than in an institution. If you are seeking a waiver, you will also need a MnCHOICES assessment.

Information on Estate Recovery and Liens